Originally part of Lanark’s Historical County Buildings, circa 1870, and designed by celebrated Architect Hugh Marr, this Grade 2 Listed, Neoclassical sandstone building has been lovingly converted by Grant Homes Limited, into two beautiful contemporary apartments mixed with modern and period finishes rarely seen in today’s marketplace.
This upper floor apartment has its own private entrance and entrance hall, a beautiful formal sitting room with dining area, two generous double bedrooms, a stylish designer kitchen, and a generously proportioned bathroom. The hall access stairs and entrance hall are fitted with parquet flooring, with high quality carpet in the formal sitting room and bedrooms.
Elegant hardwood double glazed Sash and Case picture windows, twelve inch skirting boards and beautiful ornate cornicing are some of the features that have been sympathetically retained in both of these stylish apartments. An intelligent underfloor heating system which will guarantee that the apartment is heated economically throughout, ensuring reduced energy costs and lowering emissions. Featured LED lighting is throughout both apartments. The apartments comes with a 10 year structural warranty and also have the benefit of an assigned private car parking space.
This outstanding Grade 2 listed building conversion is located close to all local amenities, including Braidfute Retail Park and high street shops amongst other entertainment and recreational facilities. New Lanark World Heritage Site, Lanark Loch and Lanark Riding and Equestrian Centre are also within close proximity.
Lanark Train Station is located close by. Links to the motorway, both North and South, from this location are excellent. The apartments are conveniently positioned for commuting to both Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Kitchen integrated appliances include-
Zanussi fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Zanussi Double oven and 5 burner induction hob with 900mm wide Zanussi extractor fan.