Exclusion of Liability
2. While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on the Site, we give no warranty and make no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this website. Consequently, we accept no liability for any losses or damages arising out of errors or omissions contained in the Site.
3. No warranty is given that the website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
4. We accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
5. Access to and use of this website is at the user’s own risk and we do not warrant that the use of the Site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection.
6. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall attempt to exclude liability for death or personal injury, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
7. All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved to AB Properties. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of the Site is prohibited.
8. You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes only, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
9. You agree not to attempt to alter the content of AB Properties in any way.
Privacy and Confidentiality
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
11. You agree that the terms and conditions of use of this website are governed by Scottish law and any dispute regarding this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Scotland.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
12. The contents of the Site, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change by us without prior notification to you.
13. AB Properties is a company incorporated in Scotland with Company Number ....... with its registered office, 19 Bannatyne Street, Lanark, ML11 7JR.
When using the public part of the Site you are not required to provide us with any personal information and we do not monitor or collect any personal data from you on your use of the public part of the Site. The Site does not collect any information about you except that required for system administration of the website.
AB Properties works with third parties to research on its behalf the use and activities on its website. No personal information about you is shared.
The Site may contain links to other websites which are hosted by and maintained by third parties. We have no control over the content or security of any such site. You link to such websites at your own risk and we make no representations regarding the content of any such website. We cannot be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of such third party websites.
If you have any difficulties in accessing the Site, then email us at email@example.com or write to The Secretary at our registered office, 19 Bannatyne Street, Lanark, ML11 7JR.
AB Properties is a company incorporated in Scotland with Company Number ........ with its registered office, 19 Bannatyne Street, Lanark, ML11 7JR.
AB Properties is registered for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998. Any queries regarding data protection issues should be directed to The Data Protection Officer at AB Properties at, 19 Bannatyne Street, Lanark, ML11 7JR.
19 Bannatyne Street
Tel: 01555 660077 / 01698 642007
Fax: 01555 665556
Monday: 9am – 5pm
Tuesday: 9am – 5pm
Wednesday: 9am – 5pm
Thursday: 9am – 5pm
Friday: 9am – 5pm